Doesnt hold up

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been on the hunt for a natural deodorant for my husband and have yet to fine one. He doesnt sweat a lot, but this would only work if he applied SEVERAL times a day and WASH his armpits before each application, which is not practical.

Great scent -long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to go for something parabene-free, and bought a bunch of deodorants from this site. This is by far the best one i've tried so far. Even better than my old (harmful)favourite from gucci.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But doesnt last very long, the good thing is that is not a health hazard. so i will keep buying this one

I tried, I really did

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to buy this deodorant and looked forward to its arrival. It just does not work for me. This is not to say it is a bad product, it just does not last more than a couple hours. I do not sweat alot and work in an office. By lunch time I can smell that it has worn off. I really wanted it to work but I will not order again.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At last good deodorant without aluminum. Works great and smells really good. Last all day.

Good for every day, smells GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant smells VERY good, fresh and "manly" and young. I really loved it on my hubby, and I'm very picky. It's an overall "safe" smell that would suit most men in their 20s and older. The deodorand stick has a nice size and goes on smoothly. Only problem is that it does not prevent the sweat-smell very well if you had a tough day on the job. For "normal" days it's great, but I don't think it's suitable for men that have a physical active job and sweat a lot.

Very Strong Odor

Posted by WorldPeace on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant seems good, but i have chemical sensitivity (MCS), so i can't stand VERY strong aromas. This deodorant smells very strongly and after a while i couldn't stand it, even when i applied only a little under the armpits. I will look for something with a more mild aroma.

EMJ Cedarwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, wish they had a white stick too

Great scent especially for a natural deodorant

Posted by dalegeyer on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The scent is very masculine and lasts for several hours. I was impressed with the volume of product in one deodorant stick, making the price very good. I find that this deodorant can get very sticky and pasty white under your arms if your armpits are not completely dry upon application (such as after a shower). Otherwise, it is a very good natural deodorant at a great price.

Mild but lasting scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Faint scent but lasts quite a while. Doesn't seem to stain white shirts but do apply sparingly.