Good,smooth and value price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's real good shave cream,very comfortable when apply on my skin.Easy to wash after shave.

Exceptional shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best shaving creams I have ever used. It prevents the razor harming the skin and since using it all redness and blotchy patches on my face have now disappeared. Excellent product!

Glad i bought it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was running our of trader Joe's mango shave and concerned i work not find a good substitute. This is even better: closer shave and zero fragrance.

My husband loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! Scentless and great for all skin types.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and good. Much better than shaving form.

It feels like a soap instead of a shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

It did not work for me, it feels like soap instead of shaving cream

Не забивает многолезвийные станки

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Крем как крем, но имеет одно важное достоинство - не забивает многолезвийные станки, что является известной проблемой многих не пенящихся кремов. Собирается в "кучки", которые легко смываются.

Jack shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exelant

excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

muy bueno buen aroma

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first shave cream I have ever used, so I can compare it only with the gel and foam textures, which I am familiar with. However, I can say I love it. If provides the smoothest and the closest shaving I have ever experienced. It takes only a small amount of the product, which has no fragrance, neither any other irritating ingredient (unlike some other Every Man Jack products). It leaves skin soothed, moisturized and soft. Five stars! I will repurchase!

1 2 3