Love it

Posted by 5732633382006783338 on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair. I use this after a shower while hair is still wet and spray generously. Then I blowdry my hair and it really adds volume and overall looks and smellsgreat. Will purchase again.

ONe of my favorite hair products

Posted by Reviewer2058135 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a very soft vanilla scent, which is pleasant for me. I like that it has neem oil, and that is really good for hair and scalp, as well as the salt to add a little texture. I know not everyone gave this a good review. I have learned over the years of trying so many hair products that sometimes if it does not work, try using it in a different way. There is not just one way to use a hair product. Also, everyone's hair reacts differently to hair products. You have to really get to know your hair and what works for it.

not as expected

Posted by Reviewer1848994 on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could rate this product as zero. It claims to be a sea salt coconut texture spray volumizer. I expected it to smell like salt water or coconut; it smells like some sort of vanilla or herb, nothing like "after a day at the beach". As for volume, the sprayer on container released a very heavy mist which made my hair look plastered to my head. For these reasons, I had to re-shampoo my hair. I wanted a more natural product but, oh well...back to Bumble and Bumble.

Great!!

Posted by 4773403483252328472 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love this stuff. It smells fantastic and helps my hair everyday. I havey hair cut really short and this helps me style it everyday. The pump bottle distributes well also. I will continue to use this product everyday and would highly recommend it to others with thick coarse hair like myself.

good hair spray

Posted by 5511539780533803109 on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bogey low score but still took a chance and was very pleased. Pleasant smell and soft curls

Great ingredients, great price

Posted by 4631203926293345050 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has great ingredients like Neem and coconut, and is not too pricey for the 12 oz. size. It doesn't make my hair greasy but since I already have curly, wooly 3C/4A hair, just a little bit helps to give me the volume I want. There is no particular smell and I love that all the ingredients are natural.

on hyvä

Posted by Reviewer1392093 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nättipullo

great

Posted by 5740530100998111596 on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Coconut Oil

Posted by 5380556611495353773 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my frizzy, dried hair come to life with a nice shine to it.

Smells Divine!

Posted by 5468681505044533505 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't have a uber strong hold but it does the job and makes me want to eat my hair it smells so good. I like this product and so does the family. If you are scent sensitive this may be tolerant for you.

1 2