Love it

Posted by 5732633382006783338 on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair. I use this after a shower while hair is still wet and spray generously. Then I blowdry my hair and it really adds volume and overall looks and smellsgreat. Will purchase again.

ONe of my favorite hair products

Posted by Reviewer2058135 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a very soft vanilla scent, which is pleasant for me. I like that it has neem oil, and that is really good for hair and scalp, as well as the salt to add a little texture. I know not everyone gave this a good review. I have learned over the years of trying so many hair products that sometimes if it does not work, try using it in a different way. There is not just one way to use a hair product. Also, everyone's hair reacts differently to hair products. You have to really get to know your hair and what works for it.

good hair spray

Posted by 5511539780533803109 on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bogey low score but still took a chance and was very pleased. Pleasant smell and soft curls

Great!!

Posted by 4773403483252328472 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love this stuff. It smells fantastic and helps my hair everyday. I havey hair cut really short and this helps me style it everyday. The pump bottle distributes well also. I will continue to use this product everyday and would highly recommend it to others with thick coarse hair like myself.

Great ingredients, great price

Posted by 4631203926293345050 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has great ingredients like Neem and coconut, and is not too pricey for the 12 oz. size. It doesn't make my hair greasy but since I already have curly, wooly 3C/4A hair, just a little bit helps to give me the volume I want. There is no particular smell and I love that all the ingredients are natural.

not as expected

Posted by Reviewer1848994 on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could rate this product as zero. It claims to be a sea salt coconut texture spray volumizer. I expected it to smell like salt water or coconut; it smells like some sort of vanilla or herb, nothing like "after a day at the beach". As for volume, the sprayer on container released a very heavy mist which made my hair look plastered to my head. For these reasons, I had to re-shampoo my hair. I wanted a more natural product but, oh well...back to Bumble and Bumble.

Coconut Oil

Posted by 5380556611495353773 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my frizzy, dried hair come to life with a nice shine to it.

Okay, but not more than "alright"

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live near the sea and I like the effect that salt water has on my naturally curly hair. I have ordered other products from this company in the past and I enjoy the value of large products without large prices so I figured I would try it. I imagine it would lend a lot more volume with the use of a diffuser or blow drier but I do not use those on my hair, so I am unsure. Does not volumize on it's own. Any crispiness is easily scrunched away when applied from root to mid-shaft of the hair. It is an okay product to add a bit of texture, but that's about it. Probably will not purchase again. People with straighter hair may find this product more useful than those with natural waves or curls.

so far so good

Posted by Herlienv on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like it but i wish it gave my hair a bit more of a wave. love the smell.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5341734740565304284 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this product more but it doesn't work for me.

1 2