the color is not for light skin tones

Posted by VictoriaN on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting much better results for this concealer. Despite they say it's for fair and light skin - it is too dark for me! and i have light skin, normal tone. I can't evaluate its concealing properties , becoz it doesnt match my skin tone, but i guess it is moderate.

IMHO

Posted by Reviewer3178197 on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

haven't understood what's it about... and how it can conceal smth

Expected more

Posted by Reviewer2773705 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The shade is nice but it doesn't provide much coverage. Also, it makes my skin more dry..

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maybe i'm doing something wrong or it's not my colour... but my dark circles got visibly even worse after applying this concealer. I bought special Everyday Minerals brush for concealers, but didn't work too. Probably just wrong concealer colour for my type. I have fair skin with yellow undertone and kinda light bluish circles.

Concealer.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not happy about it, not unhappy about it...it is.. OK.

Nice texture

Posted by 5722011156546612294 on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But the application is not comfortable

Very light and almost does not hide anything

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very experienced in mineral cosmetics, but have never used powder type concealer before. So, this concealer is the first one, not the worst one, but not the best neither. Pros: - not heavy - almost invisible Cons: - disappearing fastly - concealer's effect is good for undereye problem, but not for the spots or irritated skin

small amount, isn't too good for under eye.

Posted by 5108547374796136807 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it for under-eye use but I don't see any real effect - maybe because I don't have large under eye circles... I just wanted it to even out the around the eye color, but what it was only look cakey after some time. It went into under-eye lines... Maybe I'm just using it wrong. Tried applying with a brush and with my fingers... Also I expected it to be larger - not so tiny... And after one reviewer wrote that it can be as good as Touche Eclat by YSL I ordered it... which didn't fulfill my expectations.

Meh

Posted by 5353705669060473680 on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't actually cover anything — only light post-acne. Even my face powder does better job.

ok

Posted by 5093427215303502332 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nothing special, hard to pick it up with my RT brush

1 2