Best concealer ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a background in cosmetics (makeup and skin care) and have tried almost everything on the market. I'm really concerned about all the "junk" that enters the body through the skin and have the last few years changed everything I use from commercial brands to products that are good for me, not only looks good. I've had problems with finding a good concealer though. I've always ended up using YSL Touche Eclat. Not even really good mineral brands had a good enough concealer. I'm stunned by this one! Never ever thought that a concealer to this price could replace the YSL. But this is amazing! This color blends perfectly into my skin and skintone and it doesn't show and cover what is supposed to be covered but still makes the skin look radiant. I even use it under my eyes. A good concealer brush is a must for this and I use the one Ecotools has. I will never change concealer again. A friend of mine tried it and loved it so much that she bought one too. I highly recommended this product!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for under eye circles! Not very good at covering blemishes or dark spots in medium to dark skin tones (too light). Very light weight. Could be use as highlight!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It made my dark circles disappear! Perfect for any problems on the skin!

minerals for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gives my skin great tone, conceals all the unperfections and doesn't give me any artificial looks that other concealers do.

Like the color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the color!

The only concealer I'll ever buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first I wasn't sure about ordering this, as I have always used touch stick type concealer for my dark under eye circles. However I liked the natural ingredients and the lack of chemical preservatives, so I ordered it. And I am sooo happy I did because this works! It blends well, matches my skin tone nicely (I have fair skin) and lasts all day with out fading or disappearing! It even hides blemishes well. Far superior to the products I was using, it is now an essential part of my make up and I'll never go back. I highly recommend this!

Edm concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing coverage!

Really nice

Posted by SaraGraves on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the concealer I use everyday and I this it's the best I have ever used.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best powder concealer

GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great concealer! I love it!

1 2