I wish it was without any lid on

Posted by 5590383216586351770 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tiny holes they put on the lid are horrible you can barely get any stuff out. So annoying

Citric acid's no good

Posted by Butterfly on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product before they added citric acid to it. I oredered it recently and discovered I can't use it at all now. Makes my skin very very dry and under the eye area looked terrible. I'll contact EM about this as well.

Good finishing dust!

Posted by 5218279502875972058 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just awesome! I heard that this product is very famous amongst many people. No matter what color your skin is, this one works!

Face Finishing Powder

Posted by BrianMike on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Powder is very fine. A little bit of coverage on my face. Oil control is very good but not dry. It is a very good product.

I use it because I use it.

Posted by 5123929089425003269 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't really get this product, because for me it sometimes just makes the face look dry or flaky. I haven't noticed if it really makes the face stay any less oily or shiny, but I use it anyway with the foundation. It does make pores less visible, but so does a good primer underneath.

Perfect Consistency

Posted by 4855364810425984569 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Adore the feel of this product and how good it is for me :)

Perfect mineral powder

Posted by 5478152370356599442 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me powder was always a problem, I don't like to see it on my face, I just want to decrease oily look. This was my first mineral product and it works perfectly - very light and as soon as my skin is getting darker now under sun - no need to change color of the powder, it is almost invisible on the face!

Nice texture!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth, the particles are very very fine!! really like it!

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer1365442 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good and it feels so soft

no more oily nose!

Posted by 5448913243410848778 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not sure if it keeps everything in place as it is supposed to do, But I apply on the nose or the whole T-zone and It DOES scare away the oily look that usually bothers me after a few hours. So I think I'll buy again.

1 2