I wish it was without any lid on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tiny holes they put on the lid are horrible you can barely get any stuff out. So annoying

Citric acid's no good

Posted by Butterfly on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product before they added citric acid to it. I oredered it recently and discovered I can't use it at all now. Makes my skin very very dry and under the eye area looked terrible. I'll contact EM about this as well.

定妝能力不錯

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

在新加坡熱到溶妝好常見,我本身油肌,香港冬天有用開既粉底液係新加坡完全用唔到。 有一"晚"唔係好熱,出夜街。諗住試下粉底液test下佢既定妝能力。比我預期好,完全定到妝。滿意!

Face Finishing Powder

Posted by BrianMike on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Powder is very fine. A little bit of coverage on my face. Oil control is very good but not dry. It is a very good product.

Good finishing dust!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just awesome! I heard that this product is very famous amongst many people. No matter what color your skin is, this one works!

Perfect mineral powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me powder was always a problem, I don't like to see it on my face, I just want to decrease oily look. This was my first mineral product and it works perfectly - very light and as soon as my skin is getting darker now under sun - no need to change color of the powder, it is almost invisible on the face!

I use it because I use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't really get this product, because for me it sometimes just makes the face look dry or flaky. I haven't noticed if it really makes the face stay any less oily or shiny, but I use it anyway with the foundation. It does make pores less visible, but so does a good primer underneath.

great product!

Posted by loveiherb on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

powder is fine. Oil control is very good.

Very Good Finishing Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this powder very much! It absorbs oil and makes the whole makeup look more natural. Translucent is also good for my yellow skin. It's a must have product in my cosmetic bag. Will buy again!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it ,it good for control the oil

1 2 3