Best dust ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and this dust is doing miracle! Helps to control oil and shine! After applying it my skin is not shiny and greasy for all the day! It gives such a lovely natural glow!

SWIETNY PRODUKT, POLECAM!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

UZYWAM PO PODKLADZIE BB Z MISHY I SWIETNIE SIE SPRAWDZA,NIE DAJE MOCNEGO KRYCIA ,ALØE SWIETNIE MATUE, MA SWIETNE WYKONCZENIE I SLICZNIE, NATURALNIE WYGLADA NA BUZI!!

Great Veil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Give a perfect and healthy skin glow. But only if Your skin has no imperfections, as well as it enhances the beauty of the skin in the same way it enhances acne, pores and other defects.

Average

Posted by glassofporto on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not very comfortable pack. Very nice and shining but only if you apply with a foundation, otherwise the effect is limited.

not getting oily and no breakout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily combination skin and easy to breakout. This finishing powder is no problem for me. It keeps not getting oily till evening, but a bit dry for my eyes if putting too much on eye lids. It brightens up my face but maybe not suitable for who has tanned skin tone becoz it's glow.

Love this finishing dust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does all the right things and is good for oily skin!

Beautiful finishing powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives my face a healthy radiance and glow. I love it so much. Non drying and cakey.

Subtle glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives a subtle glow that brightens up the face. Would prefer if this was a compact since I'm clumsier than most, but overall - no complains!

Very good! Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

shining & not getting oily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

finishing dusts keep my skin non-oily through the day the pearl one specifically gives an extra glow, which was great for the summer

1 2