Beautiful product, awful package

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

actually a little darkish for me.

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Couvrance moyenne

Posted by 4654540404246294988 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

Matifiant et fixe bien le maquillage

Posted by 5184751572869534560 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produit

Good

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First try to use mineral makeup. Like the way it naturally tone my face without overly powder. Colour matches my skintone as I have light skin color. If the power could be finer , 5 stars ranking will granted.

powder

Posted by 5562082657485306795 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good base, but not long time matted

A good alternative to toner

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I try such kind of product, and I like it. Healthier than my previous make-up item, covers well all the things you don't want people to see and pretty good for matting your face throughout the day.