Best of mineral powders!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The effect that gives this mineral powder is the best (until this time) what I found. Coverage is buildable (from medium, to what you really want). It stays in place a half day for sure (depends on your skin type). It really important to use right brush for application (I suggest EM flat top kabuki brush or Ecotools blush brush - for lighter coverage). This color definitely is created for fair skin, but not the fairest one.

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is literally the best makeup thing I've ever tried for my face! Always had a problem skin, oily and spotted with pimples; used everything that advertised to help skin and all this makeup just did worse - choked pores and increased amount of pimples. Finally I found out about mineral cosmetic, selected Everyday Minerals because of democratic prices and forgot about all previous makeup I had! This thing is really works! Use with just a light primer and see great effect - skin smooth, matte, fresh and almost flawless! Also it helped to remove all acne away from my face. For now - it's my must have!

Хорошая основа / Good base

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошая минеральная основа. Кроющая способность высокая, макияж сохраняется на лице до 8-10 часов. Но вот матирующая способность слабенькая - моя жирная кожа заблестела уже через полчаса после нанесения пудры. Цвет нейтральный, подойдет как для теплого, так и для холодного тона кожи. Very good mineral base. The coverage is very full, makeup keeps during the 8-10 hours on the face. But the matting ability is weak - my oily skin begins to shine through half-hour after applying the powder. The neutral color is suitable both for warm and for cold undertones of the skin.

j'adore

Posted by 5024812773362459920 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

couleur parfaite pour moi : ni trop jaune ni trop rose, couvrance moyenne, ne dessèche pas du tout, c'est ce qui m'inquiétait avant l'achat

Worth every penny

Posted by 5626073221310128866 on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder covers very well. Performs far better than any big brand make up like IsaDora or Loreal.

Love it.

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is no lenger shiny and its look naturly.

great!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The powder is so silky smooth on my skin and doesn't dry at all. I used to get flaky patches on my skin when I used a regular powder. Never happened with this. Skin is glowing and natural and it also hides very well which I didn't believe at first. I use it with the E.L.F. Cosmetics complexion brush.

Really love it!

Posted by 5670934905400610093 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a best powder for my acne problem skin. Love it so much. in my country i ordered it only from iherb so dont discontinue!!

nice

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best product

Très bonne poudre !

Posted by 5709853986884143729 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne poudre ! Unifie le teint.

1 2