Very good mineral make up

Posted by Suppster on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The jojoba esters in this wont moisturize that much but it is still better than the basic mineral powder foundations which tend to dry unless you put a really good moisturizer under. I have used many mineral powders, ever since they came, because they are so much more natural, better for you and better for everyone else. This is by far the best :) It blends well, looks natural and stays on better. Picking the right color is hard though, you should always test it in natural light. Also I think mineral make up motivates to take care of your health (hence the skin) since this wont cover much, it just adds more radiance and evenness to already good skin.

Good, but Too Thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this base mineral foundation. My only issue was that it was a little too thick. I'm more for light mineral bases that I I cannot feel. It covers really well with how thick it is, and my color was a little off. I think if I had ordered it in a lighter color base it would have not appeared so thick. Good news is that I can reserve it for summer after I get my summer tan, then the color will blend perfectly.