I really did like it, But the full size in this colour is discontinued.

Posted by doppelganger on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really liked both the coverage and the finish of this. The thing is, that this colour is discontinued so I order the same colour in the "it base" range. This is really helpfull for testing the product but I guess is a bit overpriced for the amount of product. The amount will last you for 10 to 15 apllications.

Almost overwhelming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

What someone else wrote here about not even seeing that theyve applied anything was NOT what happened to me. I swirled the brush in the powder, and added it to my face, and whoops! I was like WOW- this is too much!!! Never worn this much and thick of product before. But I managed to work it a little more into my skin. During the day, I just kept loving it more and more, it looked really nice and covering! I think i'll actually purchase the big size of this :)

Posted by DeanaS on December 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

too small of a sample to know for sure

Very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm adoring!!!

Good coverage, natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

It looks natural, but covers the skin quite well.

très bon produit minéral

Posted by missblackline on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produit et surtout pas cher ! je recommande cette marque !!

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Better quality than my old product.

Good covering

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty good for mineral make-up, covers quite a lot (compared e.g. Bare Minerals). Really light shade, good for fair skin.

Cantidad y formato ideal para viaje

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Estos sobrecitos vienen bien para llevar en el bolso o para viajes y trae la cantidad justa para probar el producto antes de decidirnos por su compra.

Posted by Sprinkles on February 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer powder compacts instead of loose powders because of the risk to health of breathing fine powders into your lungs. This particular product felt nice on the skin, though, and was easy to blend over the face for coverage (with the exception of the powder going into the air all over), but it wasn't the best for my combination skin as I saw shine too soon.

1 2