Perfect for my skin tone (chinese)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm neither fair nor tanned and I find it quite difficult to find a suitable shade because cooler shades are too pink on me but warm shades can be too yellow. This shade is perfect for me and I'm pleased with how it goes on the face and provides good coverage. One thing though is that it's not ideal for real humid climates because when you sweat it really doesn't look good. Other than that a pretty decent product with a good range of shades!

Recomend it!

Posted by fruityfull on September 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am purchasing this again in a lighter color as well.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

So the case isn't good, like others said before me. But the product itself is really good. I'm going to purchase this again, hopefully they'll change the case in the future

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good makeup. I will be ordering again.

Best foundation ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it, Can't live without. Gives a Natural look, perfekt cover, The best mineral make up ever I have tried several, but this one is the best. Will buy again and again!!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with this mineral powder,it has no mask effect on my face and skin looks so soft and natural,but you need a kabuki brush to apply it perfectly.

The best

Posted by Shenkar on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

good product for it's price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

The color is just like in the picture and the texture is good. The only problem is to loose the material from the holes. I had to remove the cup so I could use the powder.

Bonito color

Posted by MonoGretel on December 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

El color en mi piel media se queda muy natural, da aspecto de suavidad. y buena cara. Lo único malo es que al ser un producto mineral es difícil cogerlo con la brocha por los agujeros del envase. Por lo demás, pienso repetir con esta marca. Me encanta los acabados! y eso que me lancé sin saber el tono exacto, un acierto!!

Hard to release material from the holes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase