EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-6 of 6 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Perfect for my skin tone (chinese)

Posted by 5549314548722623722 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm neither fair nor tanned and I find it quite difficult to find a suitable shade because cooler shades are too pink on me but warm shades can be too yellow. This shade is perfect for me and I'm pleased with how it goes on the face and provides good coverage. One thing though is that it's not ideal for real humid climates because when you sweat it really doesn't look good. Other than that a pretty decent product with a good range of shades!

Thanks for your feedback!

Recomend it!

Posted by fruityfull on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am purchasing this again in a lighter color as well.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best foundation ever!

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it, Can't live without. Gives a Natural look, perfekt cover, The best mineral make up ever I have tried several, but this one is the best. Will buy again and again!!

Thanks for your feedback!

the best

Posted by 4670858541324325906 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with this mineral powder,it has no mask effect on my face and skin looks so soft and natural,but you need a kabuki brush to apply it perfectly.

Thanks for your feedback!

The best

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

Thanks for your feedback!

Bonito color

Posted by MonoGretel on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El color en mi piel media se queda muy natural, da aspecto de suavidad. y buena cara. Lo único malo es que al ser un producto mineral es difícil cogerlo con la brocha por los agujeros del envase. Por lo demás, pienso repetir con esta marca. Me encanta los acabados! y eso que me lancé sin saber el tono exacto, un acierto!!

Thanks for your feedback!

1-6 of 6 total