Posted by naturellen on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This wash liquid is very versatile: I use it as a shampoo for my hair, as a hand wash, as a body wash and for washing my dog. The soap doesn't dry my hair or my skin at all, it lathers up easily, it washes of easily and it really is moisturizing. It's also fragrance free although the ingredients have their own natural scent to them but even fragrance allergic people should be able to use this product. A really good all-over product for excellent value!

Great body wash

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my bf as I'm sick of all the chemicals in the bathroom and wanted a cheap natural alternative. This one works great, it smells very nice (very light fresh smell), gives a nice foam, and doesn't dry the skin. Will buy again!

Clean body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product and will order it again. I love that it doesn't make a bunch of useless, skin drying lather. Just does what it's supposed to do........clean my bodyy

Great body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that this body wash is free of many chemicals....fairly pure in ingredients. It is not runny as some other brands and is low in toxicity levels.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this body wash. It leaves a clean feeling and is good for my dry skin. After becoming allergic to body wash with fragrances, this works well for me. No break outs. I even use it as a face wash sometimes.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, sort of metallic, not very strong though, just pleasant. Very gentle to the skin too

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lasts a long time, good value. Prefer this to their scented varieties, and use this for my hair, hands, shaving, etc, too. I don't find it to be especially moisturizing, but it also is not drying.

Everyday Shea Body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! I use the unscented one and it is mild for my sensitive nose and skin.

Wird nochmal gekauft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tolles Produkt,es ist genau das was ich gesucht habe! Everyday Shea Body Wash macht die Haut schön zart.Ich werd es definitiv nochmal kaufen

Great for ezcema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and moisturizing for skin, does not cause irritation.

1 2