Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened it, i didn't like the smell at all but when put it in the bath water, it kind of changed to a very nice smell. It makes lots of bubbles and is gentle to kids' skin. I would buy it again.

I can't write down complete korean due to typing error on this website. Foaming is so nice and it is helpful to relax in bubble.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product aprrox 5 years or even more. I like the smell and bubbling very well

So many bubbles!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, so good to have a bubble bath that isn't nasty.

Great bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this bubble bath for the kids (and myself!) One of the best and least expensive natural bath products I have come across! I much prefer this scent to the Lavender one, as the smell isn't as strong, Will continue to use.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This isn't my first purchase and definitely ain't my last. It's really tough to find good baby organic head-to-toe wash with Eucalyptus. It not only smells nice with a touch of mint but also helps to keep mosquitos at bay!

Bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic bubbles and no baddies. Gotta love it!!

A nice way to end my day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has been refreshing and a nice way to end my son's day. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes. We’re very happy with the product and hope other flavors will follow.

Wonderful for dry skin (and stuffed noses!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Our children have exceptionally dry skin (even had to take them to the dermatologist last winter because their skin got so unbelievably dry). This bubble bath is great for our kids because they can stay in the bath and play for a long time and not worry about drying their skin out. It's also great to smell when someone has a stuffy nose :-)

Awesome for kiddies

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the bubbles in this :)

1 2 3