Dry and Contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this after using the "Everyday Shea Shampoo and Body Wash Gentle For Babies", thinking this is the more economical version of that. However, it is very different. This product is very drying on the skin. Worst of all, I discovered that there is Cocamidopropyl Betaine in its ingredients, which isn't found in the other product I've used. Hence, the price difference. I will be switching back to the other one.

Posted by rossanav on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's a great buy for a large bottle. Aside from that it smells just like lavender!! Not overpowering but a nice subtle scent that is energizing and calming. I made the mistake of ordering another brand and it did not come close to the quality of this one. I use it to refill my hand wash dispensers as well.

Nice body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice moisturizing body wash. I thought it would smell better, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. I love that it's all natural, and the price is great.

Everyday Shea body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Great price at iHerb.com.

Great scent, performance, long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've become a convert to this brand of soap/shampoo/lotion and have been very happy with its performance. It's about the same price as in stores, but can't beat the convenience of having it shipped to my door without having to drive to a health food store which may or may not have it in stock.

Love this Shea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this many times since it is not over perfumed & makes your skin feel soft. The large size makes it easier because you don't have to order it as often. My daughter also loves it. I would recommend this product to my friends.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess this product for oily skin. It leaves my skin dry and itchy. Good value and smell.

Lovely Body Wash

Posted by Click For Other Reviews on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, moisturizing feeling and safe ingredient, suitable for sensitive skin too~ If this review was helpful, please click ❲ Yes ❳ to let me know.

Posted by GutsyKlutz on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved using this body wash and would sometimes "cheat" by pumping more product than I need to get more scent. This is lightly scented and it would not last on your skin for long (not that you should want it). It soothed my eczema-prone sensitive and dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase