Nice sweet smell, good moisture, lasts for months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

[SMELL] Smells like bubblegum with fruity undertones. It's a pretty sweet smell yet not too sweet. You won't feel the smell when stepping out of the shower. [LATHERING] Lathers up pretty good in general. Lathers up alot better than other cruelty free body washes, but not as much as harmful drugstore body washes. [MOISTURE] Moisturizes better than their "Everyday Shea, vanilla mint body wash". But personally, I'd prefer a little bit more moisture in a body wash since I have dry skin and I usually don't use any lotion. The type of moisture you get out of this body wash is oily. [PRICE & LASTING] I'm the only one using this and it will last for months and months. I had the "Everyday Shea body wash vanilla mint", and it lasted ~8 months!!! I generally use quite alot, and since this one lathers up better and moisturizes more, I'm guessing it would last even more than the previous one ordered. Good price!

Lovley

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lathering, ligtly oily and perfectly scented! The entire family use it, and it also looks fresh on the bath tub. Enjoy!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This body wash doesn't lather very well (you need a body sponge of some kind), but it lasts FOREVER, smells great, and it does the job. :)

Great product, Great brand!

Posted by MisterCurl on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been wanting to support a black owned brand that is affordable and Alaffia does exactly that! Not only do they make great products that get the job done with natural ingredients, but they also give back to the people who make their products and produce their ingredients. I will support this brand as long as they keep doing what they are doing. This body wash smells good, it lathers nicely, and it comes in a large size which is great. It makes me want to try their shampoos and conditioners. I have used their lavender and ylang ylang liquid black soap which is good but I like this pump better.

Best body wash if you don't have very dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this better than the lavender scent.

Lovely scent, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this body wash it has such a nice scent to it and is amazing value for money

Awesome for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mega size, great product for the price. Smell is very pleasent :-)

Quality ok, smell not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

No bad reaction after using, but the smell is not natural and bit like plastic

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product. However, the smell doesn't last for long. Also, requires usage in pretty big amount (to get nice and foamy)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge fan of the smell (smells way better in the conditioner). Works fine, but I prefer a body wash that won't dry my skin out.

1 2