Excellent Moisturizer for Rough Areas of Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the Shea Butter from Now Solutions and to my disappointment, it had no smell of nuts and didn't feel very moisturizing on the skin. From then on, I was on a quest to find raw shea butter with guaranteed essential nutrients in it. That was when I got my hands on everyday shea butter. When i first opened up the container, the smell of nuts blasted to my face! It has a slight tangy scent of shea nuts. To top that up, I use it on the rough spots on my skin such as the heels of my feet, my elbows and my knees. After application, the product left is slightly oily so i wouldn't recommend it to use it during the day... rather, at night. It penetrates really well into the skin and leaves the skin silky smooth. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and i can proudly say elbows and knees have lightened! This is a God-sent product! <3

Very Moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does moisturizing but it stays on the skin doesn't absorb, and it has a slight smell or nuts or trees! but overall I think it is a good one though I won't be using it day time.

Great quality, unrefined and raw shea butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shea butter for almost 3 years now right after iHerb started carrying it, and I have never been disappointed with the quality of this shea butter. It's unrefined, raw and great quality shea butter that's not over priced like other brands. It comes in a huge jar, so I recommend to put it in a small glass jar to be kept on a countertop. You can make your own balm using this quality shea butter or great for using it in homemade soap in winter! To make your own balm, melt 20 ml (1 tbs plus 1 tsp) of soft oil that is suitable for your skin (aromatherapy quality sweet almond oil for normal skin, sesame oil for aged skin, and jojoba oil for oily skin), and 4 g of bees wax (preferably organic unrefined kind) in the double boiler (you can make your own double boiler by getting a clean and sanitized mug cup in the simmering sauce pan). Once it's melted, take it off the heat, and add 5 g of the Shea butter and stir it with a bamboo skewer/stirring stick to completely melt the butter off the heat. Pour it in the glass container while it's hot. Once you see the balm starts to become little cloudy on top and no longer very hot, you can add about 5 drops of essential oils that are suitable for your skin type, and stir well. When it's completely cooled down, you can cap the container. You can also switch the shea butter in this recipe to cocoa butter or mango butter to make extra strength balm for your elbows and dried patches. Enjoy!

Great for preventing stretch marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This butter is great for both healing eczema and preventing stretch marks.

high quality shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no smell, thick pure shea butter, best to place a dime size in one's palm & rub hands together & it melts & fantastic for my heels & hands, just before going to bed! Everyday Shea has great products, I love their body shampoo too, great to remove suntan lotions or anything sticky on the body without drying my skin!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent raw butter

great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a great moisturizer, raw with no additives, smells natural, easy to spread.

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my weak, peeling and brittle nails strong again and they're a lot better. I also use it on my lips as well as on my feet and hands. I had an allergic reaction to a new soap which gave me blisters and this butter healed that quickly. A little bit of this goes a long way which makes it great value. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell but I know that is the natural shea butter smell and given all the benifits I get from using it I can live with the smell.

Love Shea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The older I get, the drier I get. I discovered that I need fatty products for my skin, and this Shea Butter makes a huge difference. The back of my legs used to look somewhat like alligator skin but after using Shea Butter for about 2 yrs. plus, it's made a huge difference.

Dry skin solved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the unscented shea butter. I use it after shaving and on my feet and elbows. It is very hard until warmed in your hand. It doesn't leave an oily residue. It leaves my skin moisturized and feeling great! I love it!