Good For Preparing To Get Pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the old version - fertilaid and ovaboost, for a few months. Since I want to cut down the number of pills I take per day, I decided to try this new version of supplements which provides even fuller range of elements and minerals which help pregnancy. I have consumed almost two bottles, and after I ordered my third bottle (yet to open it), I realized I got pregnant. I would recommend girls who wish to get pregnant to take this. One more tip, my husband also takes fertilaid for men. Good luck to everyone!

For getting pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best product looking for getting pregnant

Excellent product for getting pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are very good and effective. Highly recommend for every woman planning her pregnancy!

The Melatonin In The Pills Are Making Me Too Drowsy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

The FH Pro for Women contains 2 mg of melatonin per serving. I know I am very sensitive to melatonin as I tend to get knocked out immediately with any dose, even at 0.x mg. I thought FH specially formulated pills must have added it in to counter some effect of the pills that would keep you awake. After a few days of use, I feel like I am constantly on the clouds, feeling drowsy, low energy, headache, and heavy headed. I also need more water than usual and more coffee to keep awake. On the weekend, I have to take a long nap just to get awake. Now, I am on my fourth / fifth day of taking the supplement and nausea sets in. I have to discontinue its use. I really wish this supplement would have worked for us but I really do not know.

Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 capules in the morning before going to Work and i felt drowsy at work. . In the evening i took another two and skeptinen off earlier than i usually do. I woke up nettiin morning with metal taste in My mouth, headache and Fever so i discontinued it. I had fever for about one week, also, the metal taste continued for about one week after i discontinued it. Unfortunately, i cannot say IF the product is good or not, all i have to say is that it was too too strong for me. Naturally, i sleep way too much, peharps supplimenting melatonin is not for me.