pretty cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this thing for a few weeks now along with charting my basal temperature. I've haven't seen any ferns yet, but my chart is also confirming that I haven't ovulated yet. So far, seems pretty accurate. It's compact and easy to use and clean. For anyone who reported not seeing anything but "green light," I have to suspect that either they didn't turn the wheel to focus it, or that the lens was fogged up and needed to be wiped. I was a little bit confused by both problems the first time I used it, but quickly figured then out. Once you get it focused, you can see everything clearly. I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't think you can replace the battery, which means that I'll have to buy a whole new microscope when the battery eventually dies. I find that kind of disappointing - I would much rather just buy a new battery, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I got for the price.

Perfect Tool for Natural Family Planning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Unlimited tests, non-invasive, and small enough to carry in my purse. Breastfeeding mothers should not be without this handy tool!

Fascinating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This little microscope is so easy to use. It is really well built, and the results are obvious. I would recommend it to anyone.

not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the light is too bright I think, and I am not really sure that it works with the ferning because it is hard to see. I do like the fact that I can reuse the device, but as I said I am not sure that I am seeing any ferning. I thought I saw some once, but then focused the lense and couldn't every find it again.

Great for ttc folks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I spend a fortune on ovulation strips/tests, so this was a good value buy in the long run I think! I can see the ferning days and transitional days well, so yeah, this works great!

FERTILE-FOCUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE FERTILE-FOCUS MICROSCOPE. HOWEVER, IT REALLY WORKS. IM HAPPY I BOUGHT THIS ITEM. ITS VERY EASY TO USE, CLEAN, AND READ THE RESULTS. IM REALLY PLEASED.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product a few weeks ago and am in my first cycle using it - it is very clear and easy to see the ferning - I would definately recommend it!

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I know this is a great product, as many friends have told me it works. But I've been using it for a while now and still no "ferning". Maybe that's because I'm breastfeeding and I'm actually NOT ovulating...but anyways, I hope I see "ferning" soon! It's also difficult for me to get a sample without any bubbles in it.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I licked the lens with little saliva, but didnt see fern leaves pattern, just dots. But later a week when i used it again i decided to put more saliva(without bubbles), and wait for 10mins till completely dry, i was amazed to see fern leaves this time. Just a tip, put more saliva and wait longer for it to dry.

fertile-focus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past three weeks. Initially I was unscrewing it to place the saliva. Upon watching the video (which is not very clear as it focuses on the woman not the actual product) I realised you have to pull it out. However I have not seen any ferning pattern non-fertile or fertile. It also takes longer than five minutes depending on how much saliva placed on the screen. So far its hasnt worked, but perhaps I havent used it long enough. I shall keep on with it but adopt other techniques like BBT, finger insertion as its only 98% accurate. A neat product but could have been a bit more discreet.

1 2 3