Worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is been 10 months since i gave a birth and during all 10 months I've been taking them. So far very good. Planning to take further.

Very powerful and effective nursing supplement--Fairhaven makes very good products!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fairhaven has been one of my favorite companies for a number of years now. I really do like this blend for breastfeeding--I noticed immediate results in milk supply which is important for me as a working mom who has to pump milk often at work. However, the price point is a tad bit high, in my opinion. But, then again, it's a quality product.

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this supplement to be just what my body seems to need during this time of breastfeeding. I really feel a difference using it. I am less exhausted and drained for breastfeeding, and especially now as my baby is well into his solid foods, taking this has made the transition process smoother. This is my third child I wish I had it for the first two.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it twice

good support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed better milk production. For me it is crucial as I need to pump every day at work.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good product. Helped increase milk supply. No side effects to both baby and me.

Good Breastfeeding supp!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this on a regular basis in all fairness. I use it particularly in the evening when my supply is low and have noticed a difference with milk supply. Definitely fuller when I have taken it! So definitely good at boosting supply! I don't quite like the strong smell its quite overpowering and almost affects the taste. I think it might be the fenugreek. Its also 3 capsules per serving which is quite tough if your bad at taking tablets etc like myself.