Good results in our case

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sperm motility can change every time you make a test. In our case, the motility increased from 11% to 29%, which is very close to the threshold value considered normal (32%). We don't know if it is a normal physiological issue or if the vitamins really helped, but it looks like they played a role. I would recommend this product to other couples since it doesn't make things worse and it can make big changes.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We did a round of IUI (which didn't work out) and my husband's sperm was a bit watery (according to him). He has a normal sperm count, but slight motility issues. I found this on iherb and he took it for a few months, and we did another round of IUI, this time he noticed his sperm looked denser. The doctor commented that his sperm quality improved as well!! He is taking this with FertilAid for Men. He is going to take both and we will try for another round in a few months!

Expiry date is very close

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expiry date is July 2016 .... Too bad , they send me a old stock

Awesome product!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband used these products for about 6 months. After reading so many positive reviews, i expected that maybe this product was worth the money. We used this product in conjuction with fertileAid for men. He had a sperm analysis done after several months, there was no great increase. The zinc in this product is far below what a man needs to boost his sperm count and motility.

Product evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product of excellent quality!

Motility boost for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear all men out there Good day This product proven working well if consume it regularly Currently my wife pregnant for 2 month after I ve consumed it within couple of months Do remember to pray to God as well to plan a big family Thumbs up ....................

works amazing :)