It's really an aid for PCOS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've received the products on 26/4/17, and taking 3~4 capsules before meals and before sleep if I remember. When I was about to consumed the bottle, my period came 7/6/17. I thought it's better option comparing to taking medicines. I will definitely continue to purchase it.

Period comes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have received this product on 10 June , been trying this tgt with folic acid for 15 days , thus, my period comes quite on time as previously My period was always late for more than 1 mth ( I have been diagnosed w pcos ) Be thankful to this product , I hope I could conceive asap and thinking of buying fertilaid and try tgt with my-inositol and folic acid that I m consuming now ..is it possible ? Kindly advise ! Thanks..

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Works to regulate monthly menstruation

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My menstruation used to be on the dot, every 28 days until last year. It became prolonged or non-existent. After 2-3 weeks of taking Myo-inotisol as well as d-chiro-inotistol, my period started to regulate. I am still monitoring as this is the 2 month. Hopefully it will get back to normal cycle.

Natural Fertility Supplements

Posted by paochi on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product was good quality as natural supplements with at reasonable price and fast shipping..thanks!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Increased BBT after day 1 & regular cycle

Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Helps me in my ovulation. Great for PCOS.

4 stars out of five

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

great stuff it's working for me but i only use one capsule per day at bed time aand great a good night's sleep bm

No results so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have been consuming this for nearly 2 months. I wanted to try this to regulate my cycle as i have pcos. no change to my cycle yet. It is still irregular. I will continue to monitor, probably give it a try for another 1 more month?

Great product