It's really an aid for PCOS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've received the products on 26/4/17, and taking 3~4 capsules before meals and before sleep if I remember. When I was about to consumed the bottle, my period came 7/6/17. I thought it's better option comparing to taking medicines. I will definitely continue to purchase it.

Period comes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have received this product on 10 June , been trying this tgt with folic acid for 15 days , thus, my period comes quite on time as previously My period was always late for more than 1 mth ( I have been diagnosed w pcos ) Be thankful to this product , I hope I could conceive asap and thinking of buying fertilaid and try tgt with my-inositol and folic acid that I m consuming now ..is it possible ? Kindly advise ! Thanks..

Natural Fertility Supplements

Posted by paochi on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product was good quality as natural supplements with at reasonable price and fast shipping..thanks!!

Works to regulate monthly menstruation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My menstruation used to be on the dot, every 28 days until last year. It became prolonged or non-existent. After 2-3 weeks of taking Myo-inotisol as well as d-chiro-inotistol, my period started to regulate. I am still monitoring as this is the 2 month. Hopefully it will get back to normal cycle.

4 stars out of five

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great stuff it's working for me but i only use one capsule per day at bed time aand great a good night's sleep bm

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

I keep taking them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is helping. My naturopath muscle tested it and said my body likes it. About a month of taking it and my fertility returned after a pregnancy (two years post partum) So it did what I wanted it to which was support my hormone levels to get high enough so id start ovulating again. But i still have signs of imbalance in my hormones which haven't been fixed. And most importantly I'm not yet pregnant again. two months trying then a chemical pregnancy and another two months and nothing else. Pretty tame for most people but for us this is a long time. We usually get pregnant pretty darn quickly.

Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Can get additional 5 percent off with H AR2151 Helps me in my ovulation. Great for PCOS.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

I beleive it's helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter have been using it for PCOS to regulate her period. It has been working more or less, hard to be sure as she has only taken it for a few month.

1 2