It's really an aid for PCOS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've received the products on 26/4/17, and taking 3~4 capsules before meals and before sleep if I remember. When I was about to consumed the bottle, my period came 7/6/17. I thought it's better option comparing to taking medicines. I will definitely continue to purchase it.

Period comes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have received this product on 10 June , been trying this tgt with folic acid for 15 days , thus, my period comes quite on time as previously My period was always late for more than 1 mth ( I have been diagnosed w pcos ) Be thankful to this product , I hope I could conceive asap and thinking of buying fertilaid and try tgt with my-inositol and folic acid that I m consuming now ..is it possible ? Kindly advise ! Thanks..

Natural Fertility Supplements

Posted by paochi on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product was good quality as natural supplements with at reasonable price and fast shipping..thanks!!

Works to regulate monthly menstruation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My menstruation used to be on the dot, every 28 days until last year. It became prolonged or non-existent. After 2-3 weeks of taking Myo-inotisol as well as d-chiro-inotistol, my period started to regulate. I am still monitoring as this is the 2 month. Hopefully it will get back to normal cycle.

4 stars out of five

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great stuff it's working for me but i only use one capsule per day at bed time aand great a good night's sleep bm

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

I keep taking them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is helping. My naturopath muscle tested it and said my body likes it. About a month of taking it and my fertility returned after a pregnancy (two years post partum) So it did what I wanted it to which was support my hormone levels to get high enough so id start ovulating again. But i still have signs of imbalance in my hormones which haven't been fixed. And most importantly I'm not yet pregnant again. two months trying then a chemical pregnancy and another two months and nothing else. Pretty tame for most people but for us this is a long time. We usually get pregnant pretty darn quickly.

This product is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my second month that I'm using this product. I'm taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 before I'm going to bed. It helps with adjusting my monthly cycle.

100% the best products and the best price.It's amazing ,,It's amazing

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.It's amazing ,,It's amazing

This product has good features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps you in adjusting your monthly cycle.

1 2