ViriliTea - A honest Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a male in his sixties and I've been drinking tea made with ViriliTea obtained from iHerb for about three months now and it has sparked my interest in my matrimonial duties again. I feel I have more energy and vitality. Also the tea taste great with organic honey.

Love i herb

Posted by 5 percent off here on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The test is really good

This product was surprisingly effective for increasing libido and sperm production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We noticed increased libido and "volume" after drinking the tea two times. It was rather astonishing. No natural product or drug has the same effect on every person, but this worked for us - it is worth a try!

Will bring some warmth and increased blood flow

Posted by ThousandLakes on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not your cheapest bag of tea but it's well worth it. I'm in my 40's and felt drinking this tea that it got my blood flowing. Like the taste, which has somewhat liquorice tones (even thou there's no liquorice in the blend). To be perfectly clear, there is no miracle tea made (as far as I know), that will make you love someone and light your fire of passion. I am following fairly well balanced diet and adding some organic herbal teas (such as this is) to my diet proved to be a good idea. Buy this knowing, that no drink alone can replace nutritious well-balanced diet - good drink can boost all the good stuff you're already into! I don't know what this can do to a person with poor diet. Did you know, this is organic too! High points for the excellent blend, which is working as it is designed to and it has a nice flavor. For best results, steep it about 10 minutes.

Dont order from India- The duty will be levied at arrival and is often 4 times the cost of the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great!

great taste

Posted by raisedonrealfood on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hubby loves the taste of this one - and he's fussy!