excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent mix. I was able to make pumpkin pie easily ! but be warned that there are already spices in the mix.

My go-to pumpkin fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great (and only) way to enjoy my pumpkin fix all through the year. This product does well in pies, muffins (Korean co-teachers love it), and breads. I can't keep enough of it on hand and now its sold out. Hope they restock soon.

AWESOME

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Equally as delicious as the pure pumpking puree version, this mix is sweet and spiced but not so much that it's a problem. It is AMAZING and I am so happy to have bought it. Saving me from years of fall without pumpkin while living abroad!

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

made pumpkin pies for thanksgiving and this stuff was great! I will definitely be using this next year for thanksgiving!

It's pumpkin pie and sweets season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are enjoying our pumpkin sweets without the extra additives from this great tasting pumpkin pie mix.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love pumpkin pie! It is hard to find in my location. Thank you for carrying this product iherb!!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

missed this so muchh!!

The best that there is

Posted by RodericRinehart on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All organic ingredients. I use it for pumpkin pies and pumpkin cheesecakes. It tastes great just eating it with a spoon - seriously. Just a fabulous product at a great price.

Yummy and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really tasty! I like to make pumpkin pie without the crust - saves a lot of calories. Just add some kind of milk (soy, almond, cow) and a binder like ground flax seeds or egg. I bump up the spices a bit and add a bit of sweetner. Yum.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this pumpkin pie mix , it was absolutely perfect

1 2 3