Higher End Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fearn is not "non-GMO" so the pricing is a little lower than some of the brands that are "non-GMO". The phosphytidal choline content is high, which is the part of the lecithin that is necessary for it to do its job in the body, so it a good choice. It is a bit grainer and dissolves a little slower, so if texture is an issue, you should consider that.

Aldeen Dains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm 80 and still thinking good. Must be helping. Have taken it for years.

You get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the Lecithin I like the best. Have tried other brands. Can honestly say, I just don't like the way those brands look (color and granule size) and don't like the way they store (can absorb moisture and become packed together). Fern packs a better quality Lecithin.

Jon Carlson

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A tablespoon a day with salmon or cod liver oil, one tablespoon makes the mind sharp.

Fearn Lecithin Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

By far the best tasting Lecithin I have used so far and I have tried all different brands. They really blend well in fruit juices.

Great Tasting Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, comes in a large size, therefore very economical. Best in soups, dissolves quickly in hot broth etc.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty to eat just from spoon. I even missed it after I run out of it.

Fearn Lecithin Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mix these with my morning smoothie using my Vitamix. The entire can has granules all the way to the bottom as advertised -- no powdery lecithin.

best lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking lecithin for 6 years and whitching to Fearn Natural lecithin makes a big difference!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I research all the items I recommend to people, and this is especially good for cholestoral manament. I have no problem helping people with your products. The products are professional grade.

1 2 3 4