Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

It is Lecithin, but it's messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is indeed a cheap high potency Lecithin (a tablespoon of this is much more potent than a tablespoon of granules or a couple softgels), but it is so thick that it is difficult to pour, and it is nearly impossible to swallow without mixing it with something else (e.g. yogurt). It's okay, and I will finish off the remainder, but I don't think I will reorder this. The only reason I think that you might want to get this is if you had some other application other than oral ingestion (e.g. a topical application).

I have no clue what to fill in here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is what I expected but I received the product with a cracked bottle cap and leaking fluid which I reported. I hope they can package the product with better cushioning for shipment in the future.

Wonderful on price the only drawback is that it is not organic

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend using this for personal care use instead of internal use since it is not organic. I have used it to make my own hair conditioner.

Fearn Natural Food, Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz (946 L)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Hate it, Love it for the good health it gives me.

Super thick and sticky