Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gives me heaps of every, and I don't fatigue as quickly. Tastes so good v sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought from iherb so many times and even though I have tried different products from them, whether it's for beauty, health or supplements. But I've never written a review, because I'm so lazy to do so, bt for this product I really needed to write a review to show people who are thinking of buying it to do it without hesitation!!! The taste is really delicious, I can't wait to drink it everyday before my workout or during or after. It's so easy to blind. I just put it in a bottle that I have also bought from iherb and I shake it with my hands and it's ready!! I'll be buying it again and again. And I'll try different products from the same company as well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for during workouts and tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have seen mixed reviews for FitMiss blue raspberry flavoured products but this is a good tasting supplement, will buy again

Amazing :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about the taste... BUT IT TASTE AMAZING!! I love it and it really helps me with recovery from my workouts. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This BCAA's packaging is definitely more female customers friendly haha, the taste was great compare to the other two I have tried before; but kinda too sweet though. One scope has only 3g of BCAA, consider we need at least 10g a day. I mix this with other BCAA I have and it works fine. This product is kinda expensive but it brings good taste to your BCAA drinks.