FitMiss Protein Shake - Vanilla Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first product from FitMiss and its only the beginning. This flavour tastes like vanilla cake batter, so if you're into that than it's perfect! (I am minus the calories)

Great Product...Not Pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have re-ordered this product several times and am satisfied with the results. It has a great flavor. I mix the powder with half water and half almond milk, one pack of Activia strawberry yogurt, and off to work I go! The strawberry yogurt gives it a kick! However, the pricing KEEPS CLIMBING! My first order, the product was $24.99, now it is $35.29... very disappointed! I just ordered the same product on Jet.com for approx. $17, so I got two for what one will cost on iHerb. I will continue to use this website, but I hope they stop increasing prices! This is why I am giving 4 stars!

The Most Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most delicious powder shake I have ever tried!! The flavor is like a mix between a caramelly white chocolate and berries. Also, it keeps me full all morning long. I make it with a banana and soymilk.

Keeps me full

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

been using this for almost 2 weeks and have lost 10 lbs as a result. Delicious, Love the taste and the consistency. This curbs any hunger I have for breakfast and flows over to curb my lunch appetite, too. I will purchased more. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

-------

Save5%-TMN878

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just take a look at their ingredients, there are all readable and familiar ingredients to you. Much more, it tasted like a chocolate milkshake more than protein shake.

Fabulous taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! By far my favorite vanilla protein so far, but it does have a foamy consistency when shaken too much. Doesn't bother me much though.

HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY BORDER VETERINARY OFFICE FOR POSTAL CONSIGNATION OF SWITZERLAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Reason for elimination of product: Keep animal diseases out of Switzerland. Product will not be re-imbursed by IHerb.... NEVER AGAIN

Terribly sweet...