Works well

Posted by lulupop on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps to boost and motivate workout. Drank it the first time and felt my heart beat a lot faster and I couldn't concentrate on my workout. So I cut down to half a scoop on my 2nd day and no more irregular heart beat. Workout lasted a lot longer. Felt more energised too. Now I'm back to a full scoop. Always so energised during my workout. Seems to delay muscle fatigue too.

Great Taste Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste great does not have the chemical after taste. Works well really helps me get into my workouts and burn more caleries. Great price compared to others I have had as well

Taste good and boost works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Previously I have tried the orange ignite sachets and found that it really works. I am a bad jogger and won't last long on the treadmill, not sure if it is just mental thinking, but i did feel a boost in both stamina and muscle, feeling less tired while jogging, I just kept going and lasted longer than I was before I used ignite. This time round, I am trying a different flavor and I have to say that strawberry margarita taste so much better than orange. Although I am not sure if it is a side effect, but ever since I started on this strawberry ignite, my palms will be sweaty and feel itchy? At first I thought it was nothing, but it happened again same symptoms after I drank it again. Hopefully this effect will go away.

Great tasting and efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is delicious, just like regular margarita. Does do what it's suppose to do and helped me perspire much more during workouts. definitely need to remember to drink lots of water to ensure you are flushing away the caffeine..

Works Well, Use Soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well and I t tastes very nice. You need to be sure to use it quickly once you get it because if you let it sit around for too long the particles will congeal and be difficult to scoop.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does everything it says it does and then some more. It doesn't rattle you but provides stimulation to muscles and delays muscle fatigue, I also notice increased energy and overall mood enhanced. No nasty side effects and the taste is actually nice. Top product I will purchase more!