Great for oil pulling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months for oil pulling. It has a nice, light taste (I found sesame oil too... bleh) and it is working great. I feel much better and my teeth are whiter. My husband uses it, too, and it's really helping with his periodontal disease.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this sunflower oil for about two months for oil pulling. Very pleasant taste.This is my second order of this brand. Flora is one of the best out there.

multitude of uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i originally purchased this oil strictly for oil pulling. after a few weeks of using it first thing in the morning as my mouthwash for around ten minutes at a time, i noticed that the quality of my teeth slightly improved. less plaque build up, and the tartar that was currently there, came off with the gentle flick of a dental scraper. what i did not realize when i first started buying it was how much the flavor grew on me. i started using this for oil bases on my salads and certain things that would call for olive oil, like hummus, or appetizer dips. my favorite use for sunflower oil was in my homemade aioli. this is the only sunflower oil i have ever used so i have nothing to compare it to, but it is mild/light, so it can be pretty versatile

Flora, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lots of Omega 6 some Omega 9 no Omega 3. Great price, fast delivery.

Daily Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use this as a body moisturizer after shower daily. odorless and organic to boot. Higly recomend this product.

Love the taste

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I found out that sunflower oil can take higher heating temperatures I started using more of it. I love the light flavor and use it for allot of sauteing and it works great for morning pancakes and doesn't stick. Also love it when I make my own dressing.

pure product, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pure product, very good

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Flora. I've been buying from them since 1995 when I discovered Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. Fabulous source of healthy Omega 6s.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. Please continue to offer it!

Good deal