Love this sunflower oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Oil cleansing method

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

going to make cleansing oil,

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Great Sunflower oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

輕薄油

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

好香癸花子味 , 用黎做油拔, 口感唔錯, 油薄 , 唔怕"漿"口. 但用左3星期未感覺到效果. 不過會堅持用完成枝

Great carrier oil for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great carrier oil for the oil cleansing method. Skin feels soft and clean after use.

Amazing quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

great for oil cleansing method.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

可每天用它作油拔法good

OCM and for Cooking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

1 2