An answer to prayer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Love this iron supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am low in Iron due to low thyroid and I find this a great way to supplement iron without the constipating affects of other supplements. The price at Iherb is the best out there!

Seems like a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have previously taken iron supplements which turn your poo black!! This doesn't happen with this product. It taste fine and so far my teenage daughter and myself are taking it and it appears to be good for us. It does cost a lot however I think it is of high standard. I will certainly purchase again.

Good source of iron

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely works like magic to improve my iron level. However, this is quite a big bottle for one single individual to finish it. I'd recommend a smaller size for anyone consuming this alone since the colour got a lot darker after 2-3 weeks upon opened.

Makes a Difference in My Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it has strong taste, but mighty. My go-to increase energy and stamina. Sure pricey, but the bottle lasts for months. I dilute recommended dose in smoothie and go.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, and you can easily take iron as much as you need. I've found no comparable.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first I took it and I feel fatigue. I'm not sure am I overdose or what? Then I reduce to 20ml. I took it empty stomach first thing first in the morning. Taste was ok! I like it. It is almost half bottle gone now and I feel more energy because I do lots' of workout and also almost going to steam room everyday. I do notice my pee a bite yellowish, I think this is common. Yellow Teeth? Not sure yet. I usually drink with a lemon warm water after I take Floradix, then off to my shower and brushing teeth. I take it not because I'm pregnant, because I always have a dark circle under my eyes, this help to reduce that.

drinking and like it!

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this iron supplement! tasty and hope it can boost my iron level!

I always use this

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this a few times a year when I sense my iron is low, I love that its all natural.

1 2