very interesting

Posted by earthwalker on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find an all-natural liquid magnesium supplement. It has an interesting taste but I got used to it over time. I went through the bottle fairly quickly. Did not notice any immediate difference/improvement but I think it is a high quality product.

Helps my muscle pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium helps almost immediately with my chronic muscle tightness and cramps. Although I have achieved some relief with other forms of magnesium this one gives me the greatest amount of relief. Despite numerous recommendation to take calcium or products containing calcium these supplements only aggravate the problem. I highly recommend this product. I take higher than the recommended dosage throughout the day.

Awesome products

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2007 | Verified Purchase

Floradix liquid vitamins are simply the BEST. They have a pleasant flavor with no awful after taste. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my energy level, skin appearance and health in general after taking Foradix vitamins.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Notice the effect immediately. Easily absorbed.

My kids like it

Posted by detoxhealing on March 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've had a hard time finding magnesium my kids would take that didn't have a bunch of additives. This one is the best we've tried so far.

Liquid Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

My physical therapist told me that many individuals with chronic back pain are deficient in magnesium, so I added a magnesium supplement that was in a capsule. I didn't feel that I experienced much of a change, so I tried the liquid form. I've only been using it a short time, but I think it is helping. Also, it doesn't taste bad at all if added to juice.

fantastic source of magnezium

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste good, works great for constipation issues

Tart and Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was afraid to drink this magnesium liquid. It looked pretty scary in its dark brown medicinal bottle. But to my delight, it was yummy! It is very tart and tastes like apricot/lemon. My only issue now is remembering to take it!

sweet

Posted by truevitality on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea that it is a liquid and is loved by kids, but is very sweet, so dilute, but still has lots of natural sugar in it

Calms my body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flora, Floradix Magnesium Liquid, is easily absorbed and is very helpful after stressful periods of time when my nerves, and mybody in general, needs relaxation.

1 2