It's wonderful! I couldn't do without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

After suffering terribly since I was child from what the doctors said was a form of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I have been able to cure my problem with Flora Swedish Bitters as the central part of my self treatment. Two tablespoons a day keeps my digestion in perfect working order. I couldn't do without it. Thanks IHerb!

Best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very impressed by the quality of this product. The taste isn't harsh as other "bitters" I've used. I think the non-alcohol formula has to do with that too. Keep in frig, and must be used within 6 weeks (not a problem for me).

The Best Bitters

Posted by alohahealth on October 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My first Swedish Bitters was this brand. Then I ran out, stopped at a local health food store and bought another brand. That other brand is sitting more than half full in my fridge. I have gone back to Flora. I love it and what it does for my digestion even though it tastes nasty. It is supposed to be bitter, and I actually enjoy taking it. I like the fact that it has no alcohol - just the taste of the herbs. The other brand with alcohol in it that I couldn't stomach - or even get down my throat - was too harsh for my body because of the alcohol and I suspect the alcohol interfered with the effectiveness of the herbs.

Swedish Bitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

All good, helps with digestion etc. Only thing I'd say is the lid can be hard to get off each time esp with painful/arthritic hands. Also not an easy bottle to pour from. They could perhaps look at addressing this to get the '5star'

A reliable help

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

A reliable help for the "blah" felling in your stomach that sometimes occurs after a meal. We've been using it for many years and always keep a bottle in the refrigerator (where it lasts really long, like easily over a year). The taste is strong, but you can dilute it in water, however I just take it straight- for some reason the taste is comforting when I don't feel so good. We have offered this to guests in our home and it usually works, although some object to the taste- wimps!

Flora, Swedish Bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my digestion system after having a high carbohydrate meal.

Helps digetion troubles

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't eat in between meals like my husband who eats all day long. If I do I get to where my digestion just stops. This always helps. I will buy again and again. Pac NW Country Livin'

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps reduce bloating. I take it with ginger tea a half hour after dinner and notice a difference. It's also nonirritating.

Nasty tasting but look at the ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff will help with almost any ailment. You can even rub it on arthritic knees or bruises. Just because it tastes icky doesn't mean it's bad.

Flora, Swedish Bitters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

We were so happy to see that we could buy this Formula, instead of making it ourselves. I have Fibromyalgia and this is a help with the pain during the days.

1 2 3 4