Comment on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

if the delivery of this products can be kept in freeze or cold will be better.

Udo's oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my ten year old chocolate lab and I take 2 tablespoons of this oil a day. I mix it in her food and I have it in hummus. I love the way it mixes with food and makes us both more limber and glowing. Her coat shines and it picks me up. We wouldn't think of being without this oil since discovering it several months ago. The only downside is a slightly bitter aftertaste if I eat it straight so mix and enjoy!

intense oil blend...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great quality, somewhat heavy/thick

Udo's is the best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased Udo's for a few years now and the quality, taste,and high levels of omega's just can't be beaten. I use 2 Tbs in each blender smoothie for a big dose of Omega 3-6-9. Most oils and supplements focus on Omega 3 rendering them far less effective. All of my tests show excellent levels of positive HDL's and I'm in my 40's. Great price for it at iherb. I was surprised that it was shipped in a plain box for a few days as it needs to be refrigerated... before I buy again, I'll be researching to find out how that may affect the purity.

Udo oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better option than fish oil

Oil 3 6 9 Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter & I were first introduced to this fantastic product at a talk given by a Nutritionist during our stay at a Spa Resort/Retreat in Northern NSW, Australia approximately 2 years ago. It has proven to be an essential supplement to my daughter's diet; the benefits of which are reflected in her much healthier, glowing appearance. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking this product as it is no longer readily available in Australia & iHerb's service & prompt delivery have been exemplary.

Great flavour and fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived in fresh condition and I love the flavour. Price was very reasonable.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this as my main source of fat. I mix it with a smoothie every morning. Quality product but is pricey.

A few things...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was a little disappointed to find out that this very large bottle of oil has an expiration date of just 2 months from the date I received it. I called your company and was made aware that this oil usually has a short time until it expires, so then I relized that it's not your company's fault. I was then offered to be sent a new bottle with an expiration of 4 months from shipping date. The rep on the phone was very helpful and polite. I appreciate that this was done for me. On a side note... I do notice a little more of a bitter taste on this oil as compared to other smaller bottles I've consumed in the past.

Mechanical drafter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product will buy more.

1 2