Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on 7 June and received on 12 June. The product came in a very well-protected box. Yet to try the product.

liquid Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome bit of gear! Cut your carbohydrates and replace with this elixir and shred! Feel better, look better and watch that bad cholesterol drop :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is good as my mum used to use the capsules form. Her complexion became better and got lots of compliments from her friends. This liquid form is much more potent hence it should work as well or even better.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Udo's Choice blended oil for years. I think it has been very beneficial for my skin and hair: my skin is still quite smooth for a 63-year-old and my hair is still thick and soft. It's delicious on food and in salad dressings.

Very healthy oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sprinkle it on my salads, breads etc. Really good product

Udo's Choice for your pet's coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our Rottweiller's skin was very dry and she was itchy all over. After several months of Udo's Choice her coat is shiny black and the itchiness is very much reduced.

Great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Found the oil to be as advertised! I feel a lot better since taking it! My skin has benefited from it as well! Fantastic stuff!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have it in my daily protein shake. Great way for vegans to get plant derived Omeaga 3,6 & 9.

Udo's Choice, Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried this product in hopes it's anti-inflammatory claim was valid. His arthritis pain has improved. Happy with the product. iHerb delivered in a timely manner.