Udos oils the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great we find it nice tasting and the price is very good i will buy this oil again the health benefits are great as well.

USO oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Good value purchase

Love the Price

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In Denmark, a 500 ml. bottle will cost the same as this 949 ml bottle. So I get almost twice as much for the same price on iHerb. Udo's oil are great in smoothies and some freshly made juices - makes your skin glow after 14-21 days of use. On average I take 2 tablespoons a day.

I was extremely pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My order reached us in record time. I really like the lower price than I used to pay locally. I definitely will order this product from you each time I'm in need. Thank yufo ryour response to my order.

Favorite Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Udo's for years because it works great for me.

service Udo Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best price I've found! Wonderful product and quick delivery! Loved the free postage on orders of $40 and up. We're spreading the word as Udo oil is a standard for our Prism weight loss plan.

Best health product for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is really giving a good health to m, my family & my friends.Keep going ,Alwaye be the best.

Daily Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using Udo's Choice Udo's Oil 3-6-9 for many years. We are firm believers that by taking it daily along with other health products it has helped us to maintain our long term health which allows us to stay active and involved.

Also a standard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good variety of all you need

Love iHerb Prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Udo's in my morning smoothie b/c of my busy life. People often ask what is it that I do to stay so vibrant and younger than my years. Well, Udo's is part of my life. It's a great product.