oh man!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. feels so soft against my skin and scrubbing my feet with it feels so good. when you're done using it, it doesn't take a long time to rinse off the left over soap from it. very efficient. so much better than regular washclothes found in popular stores. but I only recommend using this product with a natural soap, try: "African black rock herbal soap" or "African black soap". anything natural really. there would be no point in using this if you're going to use it with store bought (chemical man-made soap). buy a natural soap. I love it!

Good Manual Exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, basic exfoliator. Keeps my skin smooth and has helped with my keratosis pilaris and ingrown hairs. Impressed that it doesn't mold, at all. Smells strong but pleasant.

These really are the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough good things about this product. Never wears out; never smells badly; works up great lather; leaves skin smooth and soft. Works for me. Buy one!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered several for Christmas 2011 and was happy to find they resolved the curling problem that occurred to my batch last Christmas, 2010. (iHerb did give me a refund on the ones I could retrieve). I so enjoy using my Ayate Washcloth, and people I give it to for gifts always say they love it too (except for the 2010 blooper year). It adds a pampering into my daily routine that feels wonderful, for no extra time, as it's just part of my regular wash-up/shower. It stimulates the skin and exfoliates. Also, fits easily in the hand, not too bulky (like a regular washcloth or scrubbie), and holds and spreads the soap perfectly. It dries quickly and does not mildew. Mine have always lasted one year, then they start to pull apart. Be aware it feels rough in the beginning, but softens within a few uses. I soak mine in cold water for a few minutes before first use. I'm thankful for simple pleasures like this Ayate washcloth.

Best Face Washcloth Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST washcloth for the face I have ever used. One cloth will last for almost a year of daily use. It feels so good on my skin! And great price here at iHerb too!

in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this washcloth! Works better than a regular loofah and your body will feel and be clean afterwards. Would recommend!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the Ayate washcloth in the shower, and it makes my skin really soft and smooth looking without irritating. It rolls up around the edges when wet but it doesn't interfere with the lathering or cleansing ability.

love the ayate washcloths!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have been buying this product for years and the store that sold them here closed. we love these and consider them an absolute necessity in our home!!! my skin just doesn't feel clean without using every time i shower/bathe. we even take them on vacation. thanks for carrying this product. will be buying this again and again from you. :o)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Ayate washcloth to exfoliate around my bikini area. The product was so good I tried it on the bottom of my feet and was impressed. Now once a week I use it all over my body. You can use it alone wet or add body wash to it. Either way you use it it will do a great job.

Perfect, natural, good wearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I t6hionk this cloth will last forever and it is sanitary, no mold. It cleans the skin very very well and you do not need to rub a lot to have this perfectly clean skin. I got several of them, one for my mother too. Highly recommend!