Scrubalicious! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on April 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Ayate Washcloth once or twice a week for scrubbing my body and it does a better job than any body scrub would. I usually use it with a body wash and it creates great foam. After five months of regular use it still looks like new and has not developed any smell whatsoever. Just a quick note so you won't be too surprised - when wetting it for the first time the weave tightens causing the cloth to permanently shrink (to about 8” x 7”).

great washcloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this every time I shower. It is soft when wet but gives your skin a nice exfoliation as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great exfoliating washcloth. Will buy again and again

Ayate wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this washcloth. My skin has never felt so good will use them forever!

Will be using Ayate for a long time to come

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this alternative to a wash cloth! I feel much fresher and my skin is looking better. The cloth gently scrubs away dead skin and gets things moving in the lymphatic system. I love this and wish I had found out about it earlier.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great, makes your skin super soft and exfoliated.

better than a loofah

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wrap this cloth around my soap to cleanse, it makes a nice lather while exfoliating.

Una buena esponja exfoliante natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

exfolia de una manera suave y cuida la piel, muy buena esponja natural, la estoy usando mucho

Me gusta mucho

Posted by AnticaS on August 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Uso guantes de crin para exfoliar la piel, primero me aplico el producto y al final es cuando le doy con el guante para que sea un poco más intenso la exfoliación. Me gusta este "guante" porque no es tan agresivo como los guantes típicos pero hace su función. También me gusta porque se seca antes que los otros guantes.

Love it!