The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great, makes your skin super soft and exfoliated.

better than a loofah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wrap this cloth around my soap to cleanse, it makes a nice lather while exfoliating.

Una buena esponja exfoliante natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

exfolia de una manera suave y cuida la piel, muy buena esponja natural, la estoy usando mucho

Me gusta mucho

Posted by AnticaS on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Uso guantes de crin para exfoliar la piel, primero me aplico el producto y al final es cuando le doy con el guante para que sea un poco más intenso la exfoliación. Me gusta este "guante" porque no es tan agresivo como los guantes típicos pero hace su función. También me gusta porque se seca antes que los otros guantes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Better than a loofah

Love using this

Posted by doublestar on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing, brisk shower implement, exfoliates well.

Ouch! But great!

Posted by alroymartins on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels so much cleaner and softer.

best wash cloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it use it everyday best tool for everyday showering if size bigger will be more happy

Super

Posted by CTExcellence on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was first a little bit surprised when I received this cloth, as it was pretty rough and hard in its dry state. Now I love it, as it goes just soft enough (once wet) and feels just right to wash my face and slightly exfoliate it. I use my homemade oil cleanser and then wash it off with this cloth and warm water. My skin has never been better!

Let the Scrubbing Begin!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to agree with the so many other reviewers that love this product. I just used it for the first time. My hair is still wet! But I am so thrilled with this Ayate Washcloth that I had to write a review right away. I love a good scrub, but have very sensitive skin. This washcloth gives a nice invigorating scrub without being to rough or scratchy. So great on the feet, elbows, knees and shins ... I felt so good when I got out of the shower! It's just wonderful!