Sweet potato lover from Norway.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best chips I have ever tasted! Glad to see them back on iHerb. They are a bit sweet, with a perfect hint of salt. I hate too-salty chips, so this is the perfect treat. Amazing with homemade guacomole, salsa dip, or a sweet dip of melted chocolate/caramel!

It was okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's neither here nor there. Doesn't have a strong sweet potato taste, nor a corn tortilla taste. Kind of crunchy, kind of salty, kind of sweet. Sort of meh. Also compared to some other brands, most of the bag seemed to be filled with air rather than chips. The chips themselves were okay, but I don't think I will buy these again.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could rave about this product as I love sweet potato. Unfortunately I did not like it for several reasons. 1. To me the stone ground corn and sweet potato do not mix well. The chips tasted odd - they are neither tortilla nor sweet potato. Finely ground corn might have a better result. Or potato with sweet potato as both would have almost the same texture. 2. The added cane sugar made it too sweet - I would have thought the natural sweetness of the potato would have been enough. 3. Salt was also added to the chips - it was sugar and salt competing for taste. 4. The chips were oily. I was disappointed.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great with the Frontera salsa verde or just plain

My family love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of tortilla chips myself - but my family really like these

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste really good, healthy snack It taste like it was baked at home!

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is very tasty and special, would highly recommand to try it!

Delicious Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so good I had to fight the kids for sharing! And, they didn't get crushed at all in shipment!

Addictive

Posted by annetter on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Extremely addictive.

Sweet potato

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it's sweet potato ... pleasant taste. Much better than oily potato chips..