Sweet potato lover from Norway.

Posted by Reviewer1688161 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best chips I have ever tasted! Glad to see them back on iHerb. They are a bit sweet, with a perfect hint of salt. I hate too-salty chips, so this is the perfect treat. Amazing with homemade guacomole, salsa dip, or a sweet dip of melted chocolate/caramel!

It was okay

Posted by 5156384793017559276 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's neither here nor there. Doesn't have a strong sweet potato taste, nor a corn tortilla taste. Kind of crunchy, kind of salty, kind of sweet. Sort of meh. Also compared to some other brands, most of the bag seemed to be filled with air rather than chips. The chips themselves were okay, but I don't think I will buy these again.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could rave about this product as I love sweet potato. Unfortunately I did not like it for several reasons. 1. To me the stone ground corn and sweet potato do not mix well. The chips tasted odd - they are neither tortilla nor sweet potato. Finely ground corn might have a better result. Or potato with sweet potato as both would have almost the same texture. 2. The added cane sugar made it too sweet - I would have thought the natural sweetness of the potato would have been enough. 3. Salt was also added to the chips - it was sugar and salt competing for taste. 4. The chips were oily. I was disappointed.

delicious

Posted by 5317419017794424417 on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great with the Frontera salsa verde or just plain

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer3206400 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Extremely addictive.

Sweet potato

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it's sweet potato ... pleasant taste. Much better than oily potato chips..

Simply delicious

Posted by hotdogtopus on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will be definitely ordering these again. I had these several years ago, and I'm not sure whether they've changed, but these can be eaten plain. The sweet potato is not that strong, so I think even people who don't like sweet potato can eat these.

really good

Posted by 4811639197572570039 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this i really loved, so tasty and good!

My weakness!

Posted by 5481280010023021414 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So delicious! I told myself just try a little, a little snack, but I ended eating the whole bag. I definitely will buy it again, once I acquire more self control!

Amazing