taste like jalapenos texan salsa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing mexican here, texan salsa, no spicy, taste like jalapenos more than tomatillos, a substitute of green salsa if you have no more choices.

Good brand and ingredients, too smoky/charred for my tastes

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't aware of the level of char to all this brand's salsa's. If you like that, you will love this one.

Medium still too hot for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yup, I'm a wimp. It's probably just right for most people. I wish there was a mild, because the taste is delicious but the lingering heat too much for me. I've been putting in a tiny bit into salsa fresca.

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A bit too liquid-y, and too spicy for me. My boyfriend likes the taste though.

Too many additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I failed to review the ingredients of this product carefully and unfortunately, it doesn't meet my criteria as a good food option. I do love tomatillo salsa however and wish there was an options with no sugars added and less preservatives.

Too spicey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's too spicy for me and the green color makes it look like puke. Still good, just too spicey

Fresh, simple flavors

Posted by hotdogtopus on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The salsa does taste fresh. I prefer tomato salsa to salsa verde, so it was just okay for me. I felt like something was missing ...

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love tomatoes and salsa is one of my favorites. I understand wanting the tomitillos to stand out, but couldn't taste the tomato at all in this, and they are supposed to be there, I checked. It's spicy but it didn't feel like salsa to me. It felt like spicy green sauce.

Slightly sour, Slightly acidic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not the greatest salsa I've had, but I'm not sure if it's simply because it's a different type? Different tomatoes? I'm no salsa expert, but I still ended up eating through it in a week or so.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not too tangy, just right.