Best salsa on iherb

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fresh tasting tomatillo, roasted Serrano chile salsa is my absolute favorite and a big hit with guests. I especially love the recipe on the label for the Tangy guacamole...just add avocado & cilantro....super simple but delivers a delicacy like taste that makes you crave more when you run out.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been missing salsa verde, because I cannot seem to find tomatillos to make my own in Korea. This stuff really hit the spot!

Oh So Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have loved this salsa for years. I make my own roasted tomatillo salsa fresh with peppers from my garden too,and sometimes with my own home grown tomatillos. The thing is, I like this salsa as well as my own. This is bursting with flavor, and when you add a little fresh lime juice on top of this, WOW! Way to go chef Rick Bayless and iHerb. Thanks so much for this wonderful treat at a fantastic price!

THE GREATEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been living overseas for three years now and it's hard to find good salsa. This is my favorite item on iHerb and I put it on everything that I can. Highly addictive! Perfect with blue corn tortilla chips. :)

Sooo good!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made some amazing pulled chicken with this salsa, though I had eaten a quarter of the jar with tortilla chips before I was done cooking! I highly recommend it--the flavor is great.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

Tangy and delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tangy and delish

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was a big surprise to learn that this is made from the recipe of chef Rick Bayless, who is a real pioneer of Mexican food (I'm a big foodie and love the Food Network). Lovely tasting salsa that I use as a salad dressing or as a sauce for my chicken breast. Very nice.

Fronter, Gourmet Mexican Salsa, Toamatillo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best salsa verdes I have ever had. Add this to anything and it makes for a great meal! It has an especially roasted / smokey taste to it that I enjoy

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This salsa is delicious and just the right amount of spicy. It's a bit watery but it makes it a good a seasoning for cooking too.

1 2