Posted by snowfitness1 on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been purchasing Ceylon cinnamon because I read that it was the 'true' cinnamon, and the one to use to obtain all the health benefits you hear of regarding cinnamon. Well, it was fine, but a lot more expensive. In the meantime, I read that this type of cinnamon had lots of health benefits of its own, and I decided to try it again. Wow...this is the kind of cinnamon that just makes your whole mouth water! :) It smells so wonderful, and tastes even better!!! I definitely prefer this cinnamon over Ceylon any day! It has that richness that just makes you feel good! :)

Lowers blood sugar. Don't take more than 1/2 tsp daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon DOES lower blood sugar. High amounts can damage the liver because of its high coumarin content. Buy the Ceylon (3 x more expensive) if you use more than 1/2 tsp/day, as Ceylon only contains trace amounts of the compound coumarin. Ceylon is not "true" cinnamon compared to the regular. The difference is only the coumarin and taste. So many reviewers here don't know what they're talking about. Frontier's tastes great and it's organic. Put into a shaker and keep the bag in the freezer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good cinnamon but is a little bitey. If you're looking for a smoother cinnamon I would go with the Ceylon. This is a very good overall cinnamon.

wonderful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells devine, wonderful taste on goji and almond milk chia seed breakfast

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing use in many of my cooking recipes. Didn't know that it is for meat, fish and pizza, creams - ointment recipes and so I have to continually reorder this product, which I thought would take me a least two years and then I would throw it away and get some more. Those little packets that have a few mils or oz just don't cut it - in my opinion they are very inferior. Just my opinion though.

Sweet tasting !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a bitter tasting cinnamon very pleasant and the price is good. Thanks!

bit stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for a potent cinnamon powder, instead it is rather bland, no smell & seems stale from what i can see. will not order this powder again

Organic Ground Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great specially in apple pies, hot chocolate and coffee.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

definitely going to buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mean, I'm not a gourmande or anything - I don't know the differences between cinnamons but it's good. It's organic and a great deal for refilling the shaker we use in oatmeal, pancakes, etc.

1 2 3 4