ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have ever purchased through an on-line store. The cinnamon is FRESH, and DELICIOUS! The shipping was incredibly fast, as well! You have gained a new loyal customer!

Good Quality, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of cinnamon sticks to add subtle flavor to many different dishes. Frontier offers high quality cinnamon sticks for a very good price.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these cinnamon sticks; they retain their flavor nicely. I steep them in my tea for added flavor, and they certainly last longer than the cinnamon sticks I used to buy in the grocery store. So much more reasonably priced, too. Will certainly purchase these again.

It makes me good tea for cold and flu and good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me heal for cold and flu

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that iherb is now carrying Frontier products. This is a very good price for cinnamon sticks.

Exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had thought that originally i had ordered organic cinnamon sticks so when the product arrived I was thinking i had made a mistake when ordering. Perhaps the ordering process for organic and non organic could be more notable? Still, this is an excellent cinnamon and i’m really enjoying it. I may even order it again as the price point is really good compared to most sticks out there on the market.

X-L-ent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

X-L-ent

Great taste and lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and lovely smell.. Fantastic price too : ) highly recommend

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitate at first to order it with this price, but when i recieved it, it realy worth each pinny. The smell and the aroma once you open the seal is so refreshing. Its realy a big bag that i think will last for a good long time.

must be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

havent tried this one yet but i am sure it will be good quailty

1 2