Kidney stones and sink cleaning

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Who would suppose that a single supplement could help clear out kidney stones and clean your sink at the same time. Well, chemically the process is always the same- calcification, which you don't want in your kidney or in your sink...

Gluten-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We put a tablespoon in our dishwasher as we make up our own detergent. Citric acid makes our stainless steel shine and protects glassware from the highly alkaline/basic ingredients we use. 90% iso alcohol with as much citric acid as can be dissolved in makes up the rinse aid. A little citric acid on a damp cloth shines up dull stainless steel pots and pans. Also, this is the main ingredient in dishwasher cleaners. Manufacturer states this is from corn-derived dextrose. This is unlike citric acid that is from wheat-derived dextrose, made in China and exported all over the world. Some celiacs, such as myself, react to the minute amount of protein that remains in dextrose or maltodextrin based on wheat. This makes these potentially dangerous ingredients as the Asian types from wheat can be cheaper and American food and supplement companies sometimes choose them over the domestic corn-based products.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Made bath bombs with this. Worked very well. Am getting more.

Great to clean with

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've recently discovered the helpfulness of using Citric Acid to clean my house with. So far, I have used it with a mixture of baking soda for my shower, sinks, and toilets. First I wet the surface with a spray bottle of white vinegar and water mix, then sprinkle the mixture of baking soda and citric acid. After the bubbling stops, I rub it down with a cloth, and rinse with hot water for a sparkling clean surface. However with the toilet bowl, I merely use a scrub brush, then flush.

Citric Acid~disenfectant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hulda Clark recommends using Citric Acid to rinse the body after washing hair or body to remove any residue left on the body. It leaves you soft & clean too. I use it in combination with borax to clean my dishes. It foams nicely when water is added to the mix. It is used in a poison ivy killer solution. All around a great product.

For a simple ph drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take bicarb of soda now and then for an acid system but can't handle the taste. I use 1/2 tsp of baking soda with same amount citric acid and then add 1/4 cup or more water and drink it down. Using the ph paper I ordered from iherb, I keep track of how acid/alkaline my system is. Citric acid is also a cleaner of the system. Google....research!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for teapot cleaning!!

Great for bath bombs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked well. Decent price.

Bath Bombs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worked well for my bath bomb recipes

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for bath bombs.very happy

1 2 3