Frontier Natural Products Cream of Tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Women of the world unite! I recently found out that this product works wonders for bladder issues. If you suffer from frequent urination, the urge to go constantly, not being able to sleep through the night... this may help you out too. What I was told to do is mix 1 tablespoon cream of tartar with 1 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice. Put that in 8 oz. of water or tea. It doesn't taste too hideous, especially if mixed in tea. You do this every day for a week and then drop down to whenever your symptoms may reappear. I use it every other day myself. I was getting up 3 or 4 times at night to use the bathroom and pretty much going on the hour during the day and stressing from hour to hour waiting until I could go again. After trying this remedy after the first day I was sleeping through the night. During the day I am going to the bathroom every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. It has worked wonders for me! I'm not a doctor just an ordinary woman with ordinary female bladder issues... I'm just saying give it a try if you so desire. If it doesn't work for you, you can see a doctor for more elaborate treatments. Just saying this one worked for me and it is a quick fix at a reasonable price!

The affordable way to buy cream of tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cream of tartar is a pantry staple at my house. In addition to its baking uses, it is one of the most effective things you can use to remove burned food from pots and pans. Add a generous heap to some water in the affected pan, simmer for a half hour, and scrub. That is not feasible with the over-priced, teensy bottles and boxes you find at the store. But when you have a pound... ! My very experienced acupuncturist recommends drinking 1/2 tsp. each of cream of tartar and baking soda in a cup of water to counter lactic acid in the body.

Great Product at a Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product in my baking. Combined with baking soda, it makes a fine cornstarch-free baking powder substitute.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use a little of this each day in my smoothie, natural potassium

High quality cream of tartar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price, excellent product to break down internal parasites.

Such a great deal! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on April 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help alkalinize my system which is so acidic. I also need it for my fluffy biscuit recipe that aren't big and fluffy if I don't add it. I won't have to buy this for a long time now!

Good Alkalizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cream of tartar is good to use as an alkalizer to help prevent colds and flu along with Vitamin D3 and spirulina powder. I use half a teaspoonful cream of tartar in a glass of water flavored with juice, 5,000 IU vitamin D3, and a tablespoonful of spirulina powder daily.

Posted by Cymriccat on July 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and fresh!

cream of tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is fine. Thank you!

So glad to have this for making playdough

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a preschool teacher, I go through about 2 or 3 jars of cream of tarter per year making playdough for my students. Being I live in Japan, it is by far the most expensive and hard to find ingredient! Being able to buy it in bulk like this has been a godsend! Thank you Iherb for selling this large amount for such a resonable price. Missing one star due to the bag not being resealable. It would help with messes and leaks.

1 2