Smells & taste real good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will continue to buy this brand. Taste really good. I drink this tea mainly to help strengthen my womb as I usually have bad cramps and pms 2 weeks before menses. My cycle is around 35 days, however, after drinking this everyday for 3 weeks, my menses came in 22 days. I think it is regulating my cycle. Will continue to drink and see what happens in the next few cycles.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is good for pregnancy, strengthen uteurs. For the recipe to be used before, during after pregnancy. Susan Weed Recipe... 1 oz (1 cup or so) Raspberry leaves in a quart Jar, Pour over boiling water. Let set 4-8 hours. Drink 1 cup 1st trimester, 2 cups 2nd Trimester, 3 cups 3rd Trimester During Labor, 1 cup leaves to 2 cups water. Steep 30 minutes and drink, for less pain and fast delivery. A midwife said, Anything less than 1/2 cup red raspberry leaves to a quart isnt enough to work! GOogle the Red Raspberry Leaf Tribe for lots more info. You will get the most results with using 1 cup red raspberry leaf to a quart of water at least through the last several weeks, work up to that much through the whole pregnancy. Take with Magnesium or cramp bark if you have too many braxton hicks.

For Use in Horses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For half the cost or less of Mare Magic, which has the main ingredient of red raspberry leaves, we buy this product for mares in our barn who act 'mareish', ie: cranky, mean or crampy. Red raspberry leaves help tone the uterus and relieve discomfort. I have a lesson horse who is very sweet and she suffers from bad cramps. And there are a couple horses here with just plain bad attitudes, including a gelding, that receive this in their daily ration. They actually love the stuff and look forward to it in their feed bowl. It is economical to buy this way vs. the brand name item packaged specifically for horses. It is safe to use when used correctly. As with any herb, you could do harm with overdosing. We use the same tiny scoop that comes with Mare Magic to feed this product now. Its probably equivalent to like a tablespoon, and you don't pack it, just give it loosely.

fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

opening the bag was like stepping out into my garden

Raspberry Leaves Purchased for horse use - Canada shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually purchased these for my horse after doing some research on calming hormones in over-active geldings. The shipping to Canada was fast (just over a week) and there were not extra fees charged (brokerage ect). The product was nicely packaged and fresh and just what I expected! The product has worked amazing on my horse & I think I will continue to use it and am tempted to make a tea for myself they smell so good!

Met Expectations and then some!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a raspberry tea grown in the USA. A major herb company for bulk herbs gets their tea from other countries and the raspberry tea is bitter. I was delightfully surprised at how good this tea is.I can tell it's very fresh. I will get it here as long as I can, and as long as the price stays reasonable. Frontier natural products are fast becoming a favoriter of mine for bulk herbs.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great quality, huge quantity, love ! tasty tea.

This is given to my horse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my horse to replace Mare Magic, It is the same product and works just as good as the Mare Magic for a much cheaper price.

Great price and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, very strong. A big bag with a low price, great for those strong teas preparing to give birth.

Great Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea! Great taste. Would be good if the bag was resealable as once Iran opened that's it!