What a wonderful treasure and benefits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Coming from "Egypt" where we inherited using this wonderful natural gum for many purposes, I was looking for a high quality Frankincense Tears for a long time. This product is really great, huge amount that lasts so long, and very high quality. How we use it? Many many things, just to mention few of them: 1)- Incense "the most famous use" it has a great aroma and disinfects your home against harmful bacteria and bugs. 2)- "Cough/Mucus/Asma" remedy: soak one tear drop in 8 oz boiling water for 15 minutes then drink the water. 3)- as chewing gum, it cleans the teeth, giving you a very nice and fresh mouth smell and protects your gum, teeth and throat from harmful bacteria. (very important tip, to avoid it sticks in your teeth keep it in the fridge for an hour before chewing, and enjoy) 4)- with Egyptian "Myrrh" one tear each soaked in boiling water then cool and sifted, then used as an external vaginal wash, very safe, effective and kills any bad bacteria or bad odor. 5)- As a digestive aid after big meals, "chew" or drink its juice as described in # 2) 6)- "Hair Wash" "25 oz of Frankincense Tears juice + 3-5 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil (helps with dandruff). 7)- "facial mask" (some frankincense juice with rose water and rice flour (make a spreadable dough) leave it for 10 minutes, keep using it once a week to unclog and clean pores. 8)- Drinking or chewing Frankincense is great for our immune system and for insulin regulation. 9)- Use frankincense oil "diffuse/inhale" for calmness, stress relief, and good sleep.

Frankincense Tears - Not for consumption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for burning but not for consumption. The quality is not the same as those that are actually meant to be consumed as chewing gum or soaked in water. For consumption, please look for Boswellia FREREANA MAYDI or Royal Green Hojari.

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product at an excellent price. I have purchased many different types of boswellia carterii, but am happiest with Frontier's, and am extremely happy with Iherb's price. A fair proportion of the pieces are reasonably large. I use it for an unusual purpose--I chew the tears. This is a common practice in the middle east--it's good for you and for your teeth. I will buy again.

Frankincense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I chew these morsels of frankincense, strong tasting at first like any tree resin, but now I love the taste. I chew it to help alleviate my asthma, and help maintain healthy gums.

Frankincese tears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good price and I pop a few of these in my oilburner for extra scent that lasts a long time.They are also nice popped in a muslin bag and infused in a bath

For external use only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product as far as color and consistency. If you want a gum resin to chew, this is not suitable as it has no taste or aroma. The description says "Boswellia species" but is non-specific. It is not a sacra or carteri, it appears to be a papyrifera that lost its potency for some reason. This product is great for mixing with other more potent tears in order to stretch it. Would buy only for that reason.

not frankincense for chewing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

most of the pieces I have tried to chew have been so liquid that my teeth lips and fingers have been covered with a sticky substance that is very hard to get off, took a lot of time to get off the teeth, my hands seem to stick to everything aftewards even when I thought is was all gone, and currently my lips are sore and I am going to try some oil to remove it, as it won't come off...maybe it has some other purpose! One or two pieces worked, but you only find out after it doesn't go badly wrong!

Fantastic

Posted by sapirhaad on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, great price. I use it for cleaning my home on a burning charcoal. It has a very good smell (for my taste), makes a lot of smoke...

Not too impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read some would chew on these but I don't see how they could. They stick to your teeth something horrible. I may find some use for them but I don't think it will be for incense.

op quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the top quality comparing to many source I tried.

1 2 3 4