Kick of Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I can't find chipotle peppers where I live, this is a big flavor booster to chili, soup, roasted veggies, even scrambled eggs. Helps me cut down on sodium since I end up adding less salt for flavor.

Organic Strong Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and use it in almost every savoury dish , it adds a little zap to whatever you put it in... start small though. I found it is quite strong.

Spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good spicy flavour.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, fresh and flavourful.

Tasty

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My brother is a chipotle fiend, so I bought this for him. Ground chipotle isn't easy to come by here in NZ, you can purchase it from Mexican food stores online, but finding it in your typical supermarket is nigh on impossible. This is delicious, with just the right amount of smoke and heat. So far he's used it on chicken, potato wedges and in mixed into mayo to make a zippy chipotle mayo for burgers - which tastes a ton better than the nasty ready made 'chipotle mayo' products we have in supermarkets here. 5 stars all the way. Please click my username for more product reviews.

yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been to many stores looking for chipotle. Was excited and surprised to find it here. Great value and no additives. I broke the lid the same day we got it though, but this product is a must for those who enjoy seasoning.

Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are VERY smokey, not pleasantly mild. The picture is misleading, the new bottle (and the one you'll receive) has the word "smoked" on it. I wasted $5 on this nastiness.

Mmmmmm Chipotle~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Very true flavor!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

spicy and good with every meal

Smokey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that smokey chipotle flavor on everything!

1 2 3