Excellent for a cup of tea in the morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the rough cut of this licorice root. First thing when I wake up in the morning, is boiling some water and add a spoon a licorice root in a glass. When I'm ready to have breakfast, my cup of tea is ready. It took a week to get used to the taste of licorice root, now my children love it too. It's soothes stomach pain, calms nerves and gives energy after a few weeks use. We love it.

Great smell but picture isn't same as product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine but the picture made the licorice look like it was stringy and fine. This makes it easy to throw into teas. Instead it is quite chunky and you really must cook it. Tastes great though

Slow delivery, but good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having waited over 20 days for this to arrive on Australian shores (probably due to quarantine laws), I was pleased to find it well packaged and sealed, and that the licorice root makes a beautifully fragrant and delicious tea. I have been drinking it all day.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why I can't get the ground licorice these days, which I prefer, but this is pretty good if you really need it and there are no other options. For me there aren't. I have found I can grind this in my blender, but need to add more to my tea blend to get the kick I enjoy.

Yummmyyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its natural and amazing. Just remember any dried liquorice needs to sit/steep in boiling water for about 2-4hrs to really get its flavor to come out. Stir once in a while if you wish. People who do not like pure liquorice taste, I'm sorry this will not be for you. ;) It's a great appetite surpressor. :)

Nice flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried chewing on the roots and drinking it in tea. It's nice to have that versatility when you are taking it medicinally. It tastes nice and a little goes a long way. I put some ginger in the tea and it was a nice, robust, spicy tea. Thank you.

Frontier Natural Poducts, cut and sifted licorice root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a tea, like the flavor. Use it for adrenal gland support, also thyroid

great and strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect for making licorice tea. If you wish to blend it in your smoothies, it's too ruff-cut.

Good product, good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's great to be able to get the product in its natural form, rather than with tons of packaging in boxes and tea bags. Tastes very sweet, as licorice root should.

Excellent product, reordered it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make a quart of tea and sip on it all day. Well packaged, I like it!

1 2 3 4